Sunday, June 3, 2012

Am I to Motivate Myself??

There's a trend lately among, surprisingly, all of the blogs I follow, and I know where they're at right now. I've been there around this time of year every year for the past seven. Spring time means margaritas, barbecues, eating at restaurants that have waterfront views. Cutting back on working out. Wine and beer tours. Vacations.

A lot of posts about being okay with not being perfectly on track. Which I totally respect. I mean, my 40 mile monthly running sum is nowhere near what they are probably considering a break right now.

But, ladies, you are my anonymous support group!! I'm almost halfway to my goal weight, preparing for a late summer half marathon, and I need you!

So, if you are reading my blog, get back to kicking ass.

No comments:

Post a Comment