Saturday, May 19, 2012

Guess What?

I still suck at blogging!

Surprise!

This week was mad (replace with wicked or hella based on your region) busy. That, and I was just having shitty runs all last week so I needed a break from all things running as I was beyond frustrated. I took the past 6 days off to focus on interviews, hang out with friends and get my head back together a bit.

Week two of this Metformin is going well, no crazy side effects, and weight loss is moving along. I'm down 15.5 lbs as of this morning!

Today was my ease back in day, and it almost didn't happen because I now sleep about 12-14 hours a night....ugh. So I finally got out of the house at 10:30 and had a great 3 mile straight run. That's right, we are cutting the walking out.

Tomorrow I think I'm doing the AIDS Walk with my students...but I haven't heard from them. I don't really have a way to reach them and I'm hoping this all works out!

Look at me...up past 10! Yawn. I gotta fix that. Adios. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment