Thursday, May 31, 2012

Short Weeks....How It Should Be!

After Monday's run, I've been kicking ass.  I ran my fastest three miles yet yesterday, and made it to the gym to cross train a little today.

Some of that training, though not much because it's ridiculous, was done on this thing...

LifeFitness Integrity Series Summit Trainer (pic from LifeFitness)
Think Stairclimber + Elliptical + Sweatfest.  I wish I took a pic of it at my gym...because even though it's an intense workout...it puts you at about 7-8 feet tall while you use it.  So, above everyone else working out at the gym.  So, you're like on a pedestal.  Climbing.  Sweaty.  Red.  Hot.  Mess. 

You know what's awesome?  Old pants fitting.

And while we're on clothing, I must share something with all one of you strangely redirected people that end up here.

I live in Moving Comfort bras. 

Not me. 
This sucker...the Maia...is the most amazing thing to ever strap boobs down.  Especially if you are pushing the later letters of the alphabet.  First, I was wearing it strictly to run. Perfection.  Then, I realized if I wore it under work clothes, I could actually wear button down shirts again.  Life. Changing. I just received the Juno bra today...we'll give that a shot this weekend.

Finally, I ordered a Headsweats running hat so I can retire the ZOOM hat.  I can't wait!

Good stuff this week. I think my sister-in-law is gonna be joining my little cult soon, VERY EXCITED!

No comments:

Post a Comment